[Gpdd] Announcements: Prince

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 23:14:49 EDT 2005

My Dear Fellow Pig!
     Happy 9 1/2 birthday to to you from all of us Jolly Rodents (Mr. Cooders
here) as well as Alge. We all marvel and remember what fun (not to mention
such stimulating conversation in the library. Isn't Porky wonderful?) we had on
the RV trip and so vividly recall everyone wanting to come to your concession
booth! It was indeed a popular place.
     Alge would be happy to post your pictures on her blinkz website BUT
doesn't seem to know if it will be possible without her password. We would all
certainly be willing to try, however.
     We raise a class to you and you amazing age!

The Jolly Rodents   (Mr. Cooders)