[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Flint

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Oct 19 23:16:34 EDT 2005

Lisa, it was with much sadness that we read of Flint's passing, and we are
so very sorry for your loss.  Please don't blame yourself; you tried so
hard to get and keep him well, and we all know how much you loved him --
most importantly, Flint knew it.  We have had one of our piggies get a
clean bill of health one day and be gone the next, so, yes, something like
a URI can quickly take a piggie.  When we love, we open ourselves to hurt
and to regret, so it is normal that you are second-guessing yourself, but
everything you did was to help Flint.  We don't think he died feeling
alone; we think he made his final journey knowing that a person who loves
him was seeing him off and another who loves him -- his dad, Cupcake --
would be greeting him on the other side.  Please see yourself as Flint saw
you, and please accept our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed