[Gpdd] [CARE] Treats for Lucy Sophie

Diana diana_barbour at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 11:45:03 EDT 2005

Thanks again everyone for all the help with her biting and being shy during free range time...are there any other foods I can try as a treat for her?  So far, romaine, baby carrots and parsley are BIG favorites.  She was liking honeydew melon and watermelon for a while, but now leaves them after a bite or two, same thing with apples and blueberries. Oranges, cucumbers and raspberries go untouched.  The one book I have says peeled red peppers are good;  and to avoid potatoes, celery and anything from the onion or broccoli family., but I would really appreciate suggestions, as I want to be a good GP slave!  Thanks,
Diana