[Gpdd] SILLY: Piggy hickey

erica wolbach ewolbach at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 15:04:22 EDT 2005

Hello! Auntie Erica here, I am human Auntie to Steph & Mike's Patches, Percy
and Scamper. Last week I scooped up the Scamper and put him on my shoulder.
Scamper quickly snuggled in my hair (he is partial to blondes). Scamper
snuggled in my hair for a while before he started eating it (Mommy slave
found out the cornsilk and hair taste very similar). After having a hair
snack Scamper starting licking my neck and jawbone. Suddenly though he
turned into a Little Vampigger! He took a bite of my skin and pulled on
it!!! The next morning I was left with a piggy-sized hickey.

Auntie Erica