[Gpdd] [RESCUE] Wiggles and Petco

MEYER DAVID maverik71 at msn.com
Thu Oct 20 16:23:58 EDT 2005

I was at Petco getting cat food.
I went to check the table by the front window where often they have small animals that are up for adoption.  Well there was Mr. Wiggles. He was there last time and this time I wasn't leaving without him. He was still in a little ten gallon tank. His igloo took up the whole tank. There was no hay in sight. I know this poor guy had to be in there for at least a month or two. So now he is in a large cage and I am trying to find him a loving family.

There is also a group of about hundred guinea pigs looking for homes. The court agreed and the person lost all her animals.  Many babies and pregnant moms!!!!! You can e-mail me or Rachel at the Baraboo , WI guinea pig rescue, if you are interested.

Thanks!