[Gpdd] Health: Sam's surgery

Maren Fouts butzm at ece.osu.edu
Thu Oct 20 17:43:05 EDT 2005

I wanted to let everyone know that Sam is now back home and much happier to be back with Rosie.
He almost couldn't get out of the carrier fast enough!  He's eating his hay, veggies, and pellets,
which makes me VERY happy.  He is acting very tired and he's fluffy like he's cold, but I've been
through anesthesia before and I know what it's like.  I'm not worried about that at the moment
especially since he's eating.

I noticed in his chart when I went to pick him up that the Dr. wrote the words "uneventful
recovery".  That made me happy.

Sam and I thank you for all your healing wheeeks and ask for a few more during his recovery.
piggy kisses!
Maren, Sam, and Rosie