[Gpdd] Misc: Ray the Blockbuster Guinea Pig available on eBay

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Fri Oct 21 02:09:40 EDT 2005

 Hi -- Ray's item # is: 7190935472.
     It seems to me that I've heard people mention (from time to time) where
they could acquire a Ray. Original listing ended early this AM but no one bid
on him (I have one or I probably would have!   :)   Anywway, he is relisted,
starting price is $5.00.
     Just thought I'd pass the info on.

Alge and the Jolly Rodents
Mr. Cooders thinks that Ray needs some "personal instruction" on "self
expression."   He is certain that "his Porky" would agree.   Charlie, on the other
hand, thinks that Ray is really funny.   Goes to show you!