[Gpdd] [CARE] Treats for Lucy Sophie misc:greetings from susie to aunties

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 21 03:27:04 EDT 2005

Hi diana,
my guinea pig loves her cichory. she also likes the tiny cherry tomatoes,
partly because they are hard to eat an smell so great (it's like a little
football, so playtime included). She also liked endive a lot.My sister's
guinea pigs love the peppers(paprika, red, green yellow) but my little susie
does not like them.You might try corn, my sister's guinea pigs especially
like the leaves.What they also like is just grass and herbs like clover and
dandelion (especially the roots). Just remember that every piggy has it's
own preferences, they really are just like humans ;-)
To my sister's guinea pig from little susie;
hi auntie guiny and auntie lotje (and your slave mikey),
I think i heard my slave say that you are coming home when i sleep one more
night. I'm really so looking forward to that! I have lots of energy and look
forward to being your fitness coach again and chase you all around the
living room.Together we will get rid of those love handles ;-). i have saved
up some corn for you. I have grown a lot since you went away and my fur
looks especially shiny, full and nice. Lots of kisses and wheeks
Susie and my slave Janneke