[Gpdd] Silly: greetings back to Susie

Mikey pandameisje at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 12:21:27 EDT 2005

Hi Little Suus,

Here Guiny, and next to me Lotje. Of course I am allowed to type because i'm
the dominant and smarter one :D Ouch Lot don't snap at me for that! You know
i'm right, huh, suus? Okay okay I go on with the mail, lot.
We are very happy to join you again tomorrow, though I hope you will keep in
mind not to wear us out as much as you did last time. We were so
exhausted!!! Slept almost the whole day after that but of course you wanted
to play again... sigh
You will probably only read this on monday, because your slave Janneke, does
not have internet at home...
Just wanted to tell you we will stay with you a lot more from now on. Our
slave Mikey does not have that course anymore from now on at school, so she
will be there every week from now on, so she can concentrate on graduating!

See you soon,
wheeks from Guiny and (love handle ;) Lotje

pandameisje at gmail.com
m.staaks at obeindhoven.nl
pandameisje at hotmail.com
m.p.staaks at st.hanze.nl