[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: My Chewy, Chew-barra is gone

Lisa Choiniere lmchoiniere at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 22 12:29:55 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

Chewy-boo left me today and I am completely and utterly heartbroken again. He was making improvements, he had gained almost 100grams and his eyes were looking better. He looked a little lethargic yesterday, but perked right up when I gave him his parsley but this morning I got up and he had left me.

I know he was sick and had so many things wrong but we were doing everything right. We were making progress. It was love at first sight between us and now I am so crushed it is almost hard to breathe. He had nothing but love in his eyes even as sick as he was and he was always so happy to see me. He would cuddle and I could just feel the love radiating like heat from him. He was so very different from my other pigs. Not saying my other pigs are less, or I do not love them, but he is so very special and he is gone.

And he was alone in his cage when he left me. He was all alone. I didn't get to say goodbye to him. I didn't get to tell him one more time or a thousand more times how much I love him. I don't even have a picture of him to keep. How horrible a mama am I to not have a picture of one of my babies? My beloved baby who is gone already when he just got here...

So many losses this year and I miss them all so much. I miss my Chew-boo, my Chew-barra, my precious boy...

Lisa and the saddened gang at Wheeks and Squeaks
Chewy, Murray, Zippy, and Jack all joined together at the Bridge