[Gpdd] HEALTH: Nutrition article from Oxbox

Candy G. crawdad1953 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 23 20:05:35 EDT 2005

Greetings, y'all -

I just saw this article in an email from Oxbow.  I
just scanned it quickly.  It looks like it is mostly
directed towards rabbit diet, nutrition, and
digestion, but it also includes guinea pigs.  It looks like
an interesting and simple explanation of the nutritional
needs of our little ones and how to apply that to the
different pellets and veggies that we choose,
especially in comparing labels and ingredients.  I plan to
Thought some of you might find it interesting as well.

http://www.oxbowhay.com/link.sp?page=pellets_vs_mixes&source=email20051021

Love and gentle thoughts to all peoples and piggies,
especially those who are sad and/or hurting.

Candy; Topper and Mollie; and X