[Gpdd] announcement: new sister for Bert

adw25 at frontiernet.net adw25 at frontiernet.net
Mon Oct 24 20:41:22 EDT 2005

We announce with joy the arrival of a sister for Bert. She is a lovely
light brown 2 year
old, red eyed Sheltie named Rapunzel. She is
an ex-show girl, a bit thin but everything I
touch turns to fat so we will cure that!!!!!  There have been so many
piggies passing on to the rainbow bridge lately, I don't know what to
say, I feel so sorry for everyone who has
lost a fur baby. I know we have all been there
but it never gets any easier. They are given to us to love and make
their lives as happy
as we can and they give so much in return. We
can never have them long enough but must take
comfort in that we gave them as much love as
they gave us, and they knew it.
Aileen, Bert and Rapunzel