[Gpdd] Misc: Care and pix

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 25 07:47:40 EDT 2005

Hi Susi - I(janneke) am answering the questions on behalf of my
sister(Mikey), about who's who on the pictures (I guess you looked at
http://www.emxn.com/gallery/Suus ?) The beautifull smooth-haired guinea pig
with the black white and brownish markings is guiny (I'm a very proud
auntie) the rex (redbrownish with white) is lotje (very happy pig, almost
always cheerfull).The little dark one is mine, her name is suus (we like
your name by the way;-) )I'm the girl with the white t-shirt and the
shortest hair, my sister has longer hair and wears a blue vest and a t-shirt
with tigger. BTW sorry about the dutch we will try to change that if and
when we have time.

On a more general note i would like to apologize about suggesting the
dandelions and the corn to diana (i think it is my email that generated
these replies, i'm not sure though). The piggies agree with you about the
corn though; they use it now to decorate my living room. I guess/hope you
know i mean well and i will use all the information to make our piggies even
happier and healthier.

Janneke

btw, Susi i just checked out your pics and you have very gorgeous piggies
too!