[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] Thanks for the advice! But I need still more....

Diana diana_barbour at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 26 10:19:15 EDT 2005

I wanted to thank everyone for the good advice regarding Miss Lucy Sophie Cavy-Piggie's biting behavior.  I tried pulling on the hairs on the back of her neck, which worked nicely for a few days, however, now she is reaching out, grabbing my arm or hand with her teeth, and PULLING as hard as she can!  It seems that she is doing this to signal that she would like to go back into her house now, since it happens after she has been out for awhile, but I am now at a loss...I never thought she would pull back at me!  What should I do now?