[Gpdd] Health Update on Frodo's operation

Erin M pussinboots132004 at yahoo.ca
Wed Oct 26 17:37:22 EDT 2005

Hi everyone!

I am happy to say that Frodo made it through her surgery!! She came home yesterday looking awake, I couldn't stop petting her, she stuck her nose out and sniffed my nose!! I am just so happy she made it! She has to take it easy now and we have to seperate her from Sam for two weeks, poor Sammie will go crazy, I will let her visit Frodo though, just to let her know she is still here!

Erin

And the piggie gang,

Frodo, Sam Arwen and Éowyn!