[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Tea's poo plug!

Clairelking at aol.com Clairelking at aol.com
Thu Oct 27 14:20:59 EDT 2005

Hi,
 I'm quite concerned - yesterday, we had Tea out for a cuddle and as I was handing him to Jon, I noticed that Tea's bum was blocked with what looked like a lump of poo. I slightly panicked, and removed it - it was quite difficult to remove and there was a lot of gooey stuff aswell - he did not seem to concerned and has been running around and eating still - but what could have caused it, and could it happen again? Did I do the right thing in removing it and what can I do to avoid it in the future - Poor little Tea has been through enough in his almost 1 year!
Any advise would be helpful!

Claire, Tea and Biscuit