[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Have you ever seen a 9 1/2 yr old piggie?

Annette Kobus akobus at austin.rr.com
Thu Oct 27 22:43:07 EDT 2005

Hello everyone and everypig,

For those of you who have followed our dear Prince's adventures on the
various GPDD "virtual trips" (he was the "Greeter" at the Laying of the
Last Poo and the ice-cream stand vendor at the Memorial Day pignic), you
can now see his darling pic on Jaime's site:

http://www.piggiepages1.blinkz.com/albums/photo/808121/thumbnails.htm

Prince is supposedly my daughter Mindy's piggie (after all, when she was
11 she saved her allowance till she had enough money to buy him - which
we were told was a "her" and we initially named "her" Princess! When
whee ordered "Carrot Wars" we even told Alyssa it was for "Princess" and
she replied she once had a rescue piggie named Princess!) Mindy also
saved to get the cage and supplies from a now-defunct mall pet store.
After all the stories I've read on GPDD, it's a wonder he survived 6
months after being in a mall pet store! The crown he's wearing is a
creation of his "mommy slave". She made it for him and a human-size
version for herself to wear in honor of MY birthday in 2004. Mindy is
now 21 years old.. Prince contributed mightily to the Great Guinea Pig
Poo Trail, as you can imagine, in his long life. I see we have another
"Prince" on the GPDD, perhaps we should designate "our" Prince with a
special name. We'll have to think of one..

We think our Prince is the most Pampered Piggie in Austin, Texas. We
also realize how lucky we are to have a strong 'healthy' (for his age)
piggie who has lived to this ripe old age and are very sorry for all the
losses and tearjerking stories we've ready on the GPDD lately.  Lisa,
you have done all you could do. Stan -we offer condolences on the loss
of Cinnamon. I know there have been others and I meant to mention them
by name, but as we all have our "Day Jobs" sometimes we can only devote
a few minutes to the digest (and the rest to our wonderful Furry
Friends, of course)

Piggie kisses to all slaves and piggies from Austin, Texas, USA
Annette (Grandma slave), Mindy (momma slave) and the "Texas" Prince