[Gpdd] Announcement: A new pet

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 30 16:39:45 EST 2005

Well I have been busy the last week reading everything
I can on green iguanas. I have never had a reptile
before and they are quite complicated to take care of.
I have to tame him down too.

His name is Nemrod and he would have certainly died in
the home he was in. He was not housed right, kept the
right temperature, or fed right. It was also a noisy
house with 3 small children. This family won him in a
game at the fair. That really should be illegal!!

I cannot turn down an unwanted and mistreated animal.
He will cost me a fortune before I have him set up
right in a big cage. Nemrod will grow at least 6 feet
long!! He is 18 inches and about 3 months old right
now. He goes to the vet next weekend. He kind of grows
on you with his Jurassic Park look though.

Now I have 8 guinea pigs, 2 gerbils, 1 chinchilla, 1
dog, 1 newt, and a 55-gallon aquarium. I am one busy
caretaker!!

Dawnda

http://www.embark.to/guineapighaven

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com