[Gpdd] Condolences: Rainbow Bridge

Elizabeth Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Sun Oct 30 19:02:27 EST 2005

Maren and Rich,
 I am so sorry you had such a bad experience and lost Sam.You did what
you thought was best for him. You wanted him and Rosie to be together
and were doing what you were told could help prevent health problems as
Sam got older.Sometimes doing something for the right reasons turns out
wrong.You did not do anything wrong. Sam knew you were trying to help
him and appreciated what you did. You loved him and he loved you. I am
sure he does not blame you for what happened. You did your best and that
is what counts.Hold on to you memories. He is running and well and happy
although there is a part of him that is missing until you are reunited
at the Bridge.
Elizabeth L.