[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Chewy

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Oct 30 18:49:00 EST 2005

Lisa, it was with much sadness that we read of Chewy's passing.  We know
the heartbreak of trying so hard to get a piggie well, only to see the
piggie leave for the Bridge, and we are so very sorry that this
happened.  Please know that Chewy's love wasn't conditional on your making
him well.  The love in his eyes was and is forever, even if he is now on
the other side.  He knew what was in your mind and heart, and goodbyes (and
photos) weren't necessary between such close friends.  He was so lucky to
be part of your life.  We send our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed