[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Snuggles

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Oct 30 19:06:26 EST 2005

Pam, we are so very sorry to hear of Snuggles' passing.  We know what a
shock it was to have him suddenly become ill, and it is so sad to hear that
he passed away as you rushed him to the vet's.  Please know that Snuggles
knew you were trying to help him and that you loved him very much; we have
no doubt that he was comforted as you held him and sang to him.  Thank you
for sharing some of your memories of him, such as how much he enjoyed
snuggling -- so sweet that you chose the perfect name for him.  He was a
lucky boy.  Please accept our condolences on your loss.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed