[Gpdd] [announcement] Meet Endive and Chooka...

angot sigolene angotsigolene at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 31 07:41:58 EST 2005

Hi

I'm a french guinea pig lover, tryong to find lots of informtations to take good care of my two Miss : Endive and Chooka. I hope my english will not be terrible.
You can meet guinea pig here :
http://sigolenea.blogourt.fr

Endive is born on April.7.2005 in french we call her PL. Chooka is born on May 27 2005  it's the black one we call her Alpaca.
can you Give me the english words for their kind?

Do you have informations on line, or do you only post mails to display information?

hope i don't disturb your organisation and that my guinea pig's knowledge will increase with my english language.....

Sigolène