[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: My sweet piggy Sam

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 10:11:46 EST 2005

Maren,

I am so sorry for your loss of Sam.  I was praying and hoping all would be well with him because I knew how much he meant to you.  Please accept my deepest condolences.  Sam is at Rainbow Bridge popcorning around with my Cupcakers and little Flint, my  two special pigs that saved me from many things.

Please don't blame yourself.  You had no idea this would happen, otherwise, being a good pig mommie, you would have never had it done.  Sounds like he died from post-anesthesia stress, as did my Cupcakers when he had his teeth done back in January.  He never recovered from that ordeal.

You were just trying to think of what was best for your Sam, he knew that. He knew you loved him so much or else you wouldnt' have done this.  He loves you for it and he'll never forget you.  He will always be with you and in your heart.

When my Flint died, someone wrote me and gave me words of wisdom.  Don't go through the should'ves, would'ves or ifs.  You did what you thought was best for him at the time and he only went through this once.  He is now one of those happy pigs popcorning around in the fields above watching over you where ever you may go until you meet up with him again.  He will look forward to that day.  Please always remember him but don't dwell on his passing.  It will do no good for either of you.  He knows you miss him dearly.

Big hugs to you.  If you need anything, just let me know.

Heartbroken wheeeks,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls
Forever in my Heart, Cupcake and my little Flint.  RIP my sweet boys.

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"