[Gpdd] Bridge: Sam and others, all so special...

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Oct 31 21:29:07 EST 2005

All these tears that we shed as we bid our little buddies goodbye -- each of
these little furry friends were so lucky to be so loved just as each of us has
been so blessed to have been privileged to care for a GP.
     We have lost so many little guys in recent days and my heart breaks for
each of them and each of you.
     It seems that no matter how they cross the Bridge we grieve. Some of the
little fellows (girls as well as boy piggies) seem to cross only after
suffering -- some seeming as they and we sleep. I so wish that none of them ever
knew any suffering and my heart hurts because some do. Helping one across the
Bridge is a privilge given us, as is comforting them in their final hours or
simply giving them a "good life" while they're here. But it never seems as those
we've done enough. Perhaps that is part of the nature of grief.

The subdued Jolly Rodents and I send our deepest condolences to all of you.

Alge