[Gpdd] [MISC] Catching Up

Godfreys godfreys at uslink.net
Mon Oct 31 21:21:07 EST 2005

I have not written in forever - but have been trying to keep up with my
reading.  We have been doing some major home remodeling and trying to
beat the snowballs (Northern Minnesota you know!)
Our heart goes out to everyone who has lost a piggie lately and to all
those who are stugglingly with piggie ailments.  We send healing wheeks
to you all.
Always love the pigtures!  Leah, how do you get your furries to sit
still like that?  Loved the Halloween pigtures.  Moe can't sit still for
2 minutes.  He's always on the go.  I feel privliged if he gives me 10
minutes of snuggle time in the evening.
Welcome to all the new members.  This is a great group - 2 years ago I
got my first piggie ever and knew nothing about taking care of one.
Thanks to this group I've become an A number one slave :-) !

Ann and "spoiled so you can hardly stand him" Moe