[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Guinea pig books

Melissa Taylor allcreatures at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 14:53:32 EDT 2005

Hi, everyone! I'm a long-time member of the list, but haven't posted in a
long while. The moderators have kindly granted me permission to mention my
guinea pig books.

There is currently a cookbook of piggy snacks available, and I'm working on
a storybook collection. The summer storybook was released in July. At over
200 pages, it contains 10 stories and approximately 100 black and white
illustrations. The stories are all different, but they cover such topics as
having a picnic, going to the zoo, farming (vegetables, of course!), and
solving a mystery. The characters are a group of loveable and silly guinea
pig children, with personalities and names based on my own guinea pigs.

I love writing and illustrating the stories, and hope you and your family
will enjoy reading them! :)

For more information, please visit:
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/FAST/cavybooks.html

For a recipe sample from the cookbook, please visit:
http://www.cavyfun.com/cookies2.html

Melissa
(and guineas Henna, Roo, Kiwi, and Fern)