[Gpdd] MISC: For those Believers

Missy Chodoro melissachodoro at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 17:57:30 EDT 2005

So last night i woke up around midnight. My pggies were being unusually loud AND active at this time. It almost sounded like one of them was ramming himself into the wall. So i got out of bed to see what the commotion was about. They were both up making noises. I gave them a little treat and went back to bed. 10 minutes later, they started  up again. Making  aLOT of noise. So, again i put the light on and got up. Now, here is the crazy part. I am a type 1 diabetic. When i got up the 2nd time, i just didn't feel right. I checked my blood sugar and sure enough it was low. So i went and got some food. As i was eating this food in my bed, the 2 boys just laid there quiet as can be. I hadn't even given them a 2nd treat to hush them up! I went back to bed and everyone was quiet. I really think they knew something was not right with me and they woke me up! I wouldn't have believed it myself if it hadn't have happened once with my parents dog doing a similar thing! Believe it if you will,
 but i really think they knew something was not right with their mom!
Melissa