[Gpdd] MISC: For those Believers

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 22:26:28 EDT 2005

I believe it!  I say honor thy pigs.  You are lucky to have those pigs that sensed something was not right with you.

Remember the person, sorry don't remember who it was anymore, that their pigs alerted them to a small fire in the kitchen.  I think it was the oven or something burning on the stove.

All these pigs deserve medals.

Wheeks to all and thank goodness for our little critters that save us one way or another.
Lisa and the Guinea Girls and the lone boar, Flint (not for long though, will be neutered Sept. 7)

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"