[Gpdd] [announcement] Massachusetts GP looking for a home

ke kareneas at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 14:20:42 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

I'm sending this to see if anyone is interested in
adopting a sweet, approx. one year old, female guinea
pig.  My friend's son got her as a freshman at UMass
last year, but has been told that he can't have any
pets in his dorm this year. He got her from a friend,
who's guinea pig was pregnant, and she was one of the
babies.  I haven't seen her in person, but my friend
says she is very sweet and likes to cuddle.  My friend
describes her as long haired, but it doesn't cover her
face (I don't remember the name of the breed), her
face is black and her body is auburn with some black
near her back end. She also has her own cage, which is
the plastic bottom, wire top style.

If anyone is interested, or if you know of someone who
might be interested, please let me know.  My friend's
son goes back to school this week, so they are trying
to find her a new home as soon as possible.

Oh, I forgot to tell you that her name is Alexis, or
Lexi for short and that they live in Peabody, MA.

Please email me directly if you are interested
(kareneas at yahoo.com), since I don't always check the
digests every day.

Thanks in advance,
Karen