[Gpdd] Behavior: piggy watchers and Hurricane victims

Pasmant, Dawna DawnaP at Scosche.com
Fri Sep 2 13:35:44 EDT 2005

This is directed to Missy and her boys.  Are you not glad that God sends us
little angles in fur pants.  My hubby also suffers from the same ailment,
and I hope that BooBooBearHare or the Fuginator  would also do what it takes
to make sure he was helped.  I have been through a low blood sugar episode
and it is terrifying.  Im glad that your boys were tenacious enough to make
sure you got up and ate.  Give them some extra treats and tons of love.  we
need to come up with some little medal or something.
Also to Misty and the Uineas.  Our prayers and thoughts are with all of you
out there. We also have another Digest member in Alabama that is suffering
some form of problems with overcrowding and looting and just human
suffering. In her neighborhood they have just dumped a bunch of prisoners
that they can not hold in the Louisiana prison system. These are hardened
criminals that some may have nothing to loose.  We need to remember everyone
that is part of the world family at this time of need.  Do what ever it
takes to ease this suffering.  Contact the Red Cross, Salvation Army, and
the Humane Society.  Maybe some can help foster animals at this time.  Above
all Pray.  I serve a mighty God and I believe the good will come out of
this.  Boo and Fugly have said piggy prayers with me everyday.  Extend
yourselves and help.
Thank you and God Bless everyone that needs it.
Best regards,
Dawna Pasmant
Scosche Industries
1-800-363-4490 Ext 115