[Gpdd] Misc: Misty and Hurricane Katrina

James Lynn jimmarg.lynn at juno.com
Fri Sep 2 15:04:01 EDT 2005

Misty,

Thank you for sharing your experience through Hurricane Katrina.  I am
sooooo glad that you and all your pets and piggers made it through okay.

I have learned one big thing from this hurricane.......NEVER again will I
complain about the occasional tornado that  comes through
Michigan.......and ......I will NEVER complain again about the occasional
winter blizzard that hits us..........and .......I will NEVER complain
again about the occasional dry spells or too much rain.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family, and of course all your
pets.....especially your piggers.

Hugs.

Jim.............Sassy Suzy, Ginger, and Olivia