[Gpdd] Misc: Survivors

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 2 18:09:54 EDT 2005

Misty- So glad to hear that you are all safe and your home is in
good shape - you are so lucky. You were right to follow your
instincts, and sorry you were so worried about your fiancee. I don't
understand why some guys are like that - it's like here, in Oklahoma,
when a tornado is coming and everyone runs for the shelter. Some of
the men will invariably have to stand up top, just outside the door, to
watch the storm go over. Like they think they are keep us safe or
something.  I hope your mom does ok.

Lisa - I believe that was Tom and Huck that alerted their slaves to the
fire. True piggie heroes - the OP's still speak highly of them.

Any other pigs and/or slaves in the path of the recent storm, please
check in and let us know how you are.

Susi and the Okie Piggies