[Gpdd] [misc] Hurricane Katrina!!! (whee are finally safe)

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 23:28:49 EDT 2005

Misty,

Wheee are so glad you, your family and the piggies are safe.  I cannot imagine something like this happening here, but I am sure it could happen and will one day it will.

Like Jim said, I will never again complain about the great N'th Easter snowstorms we get here.  It could always be worse.

I will continue to pray for all of you and will keep you all in my thoughts.

BTW, that was a lovely poem, really touched me.

Wheeks to all,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls and the lone boar, Flint (not for long, has neuter appt. 9/7)

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"