[Gpdd] [RESCUE] Hurricane Katrina

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Sat Sep 3 11:16:03 EDT 2005

Hi Friends:
Many of you may already know this, but there is a web site:
_www.Noahswish.org_ (http://www.Noahswish.org)  that is helping animals  during this horrific
disaster.  Noah's Wish is a non profit organization  who's mission is to keep
animals alive during disasters. Because of Katrina,  many animals are now
wandering the streets without food, water, homes,  families, and love.  There is a
town called Slidell, LA - located about 35  miles away from New Orleans where
Noah's Wish has set up a shelter to help these  sweet furry victims.  The
Noah's Wish folks are diligently helping out, and  they need all the help they can
get!  There are many ways you can  help.  Please consider them.  Go to the
web site and take a  look.  I am blessed and lucky to live in beautiful S.C.
This disaster  could have easily affected me and my loved ones.  I will close by
saying  how happy I am that Misty, her family, and The Uineas are all okay.
Now is  the time to be grateful and act by helping others.
Love and Piggy Kisses -
Donna - Tom, Huck, Big Jim, Becky, Thatcher, and Aunt  Polly