[Gpdd] HEALTH: Murray and his darn tumor

Lisa Choiniere lmchoiniere at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 3 12:37:00 EDT 2005

Well, my Murray-burry now has three holes in his tumor that are leaking necrotic tissues which we faithfully keep clean every day. He has a fantastic appetite and I sprinkle all his veggies with acidophilus (the good bacteria found in yogurt) and Critical Care and he gets some Calf Manna pellets in addition to his Cavy performance. Plus he gets Orchard Grass, which he adores and of course he knows he gets all of this and the other pigs don't so I think he rubs it in their little faces when my back is turned!

He is such a tough little guy! So we sit on the couch and do "treatments" interspersed with treats and cuddle and watch TV. Murray wanted to extend his thanks for all of the personal emails and prayers he got that we have not yet had a chance to respond to yet.

We also want everyone down south to know that we are thinking of them and praying for them. Jim hit it right on the head. I can never ever imagine what it would be like to live through such a disaster so I will never complain about piddly Michigan weather again.

Be well, Lisa and Murray, and of course the rest of Wheeks and Squeaks