[Gpdd] Health/skin problems

Debbi Da Silva debbie677 at webtv.net
Sun Sep 4 20:13:28 EDT 2005

Hi :) I haven't posted for awhile but need some advice on how to handle
a skin problem. I have a few piggies that have been getting this
dandruffy flaky skin . It turns into thicker flaky skin and leaves a red
sun burned look  under the flakes if you scrape it gently with your
fingernail.Any ideas whats going on so I can stop it??We have had a hot
humid summer in New England too. Could it be extra dry skin that needs a
moisturizer or a condition because of the humidy and I need to use a
dehumidifier in the room? Any help is appreciated . thanx :)
Debbie and all her fuzzy butts

  " Have a Good Day" !!    Debbi