[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Zoe to the bridge

lisa.sharpcrew.com lisa at sharpcrew.com
Tue Sep 6 07:50:35 EDT 2005

My sweet little Zoe passed away last night.  She had congestive heart
failure and has been on Lasix for a few weeks.  It perked her up at first
but the last few days I've seen a decline again.  I was going to take her to
the vet today to have her put to sleep but she couldn't hold out that long.
This morning I found her cuddled up next to her hay and her pigloo.  I put
Ozzy and Fuzzy in to say goodbye to her (she'd been in solitary confinement
as any activity would have been too stressful)...they were more interested
in her hay and pellets but they've not really seen her for a few weeks
anyway, so I can't blame them!

I thank Alge for calling attention to her plight on eBay...I'm glad we had
the year and a half that we did with her.  I know she was a happy piggy.
Once she realized veggies wouldn't hurt her (!) she delved into them
whole-heartedly.  Her and Fuzzy used to play tug-o-war with parsley and
cilantro!  We'll miss our sweet little girl w/the black "pants"...sleep
tight Zoe.

Lisa
Fuzzy and Ozzy