[Gpdd] MISC - Hurricane Katrina + Care / Help

Holly Marr purplecavy at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 01:15:53 EDT 2005

Cindy wrote:

" maybe somehow Digesters could be paired with the needy animals...
sort of like a Secret Santa, except with the "gifts" going in only one direction?
And/or maybe the list can be coordinated with the EARS or Noah's Wish? "

*  What a great idea *

Tonight CNN featured the plight of all the lost and stranded pets and animals.
It was nice of them to acknowledge the problem.  i cried when i saw the guilt
that so many people felt because they'd been forced to leave their pets behind.
i just couln't imagine being faced with such horrors, let alone having to leave
behind my pets to some unknown or unspeakable fate!

i'll hug & squeeze my piggies extra tight tonight before i turn in...  holly