[Gpdd] Health/Skin Problems

Tara Katt tkatt612 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 6 14:10:33 EDT 2005

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't written in a while.  We've been really busy.  I
have also noticed on one of my piggy's the dandruff skin problem.  I have
two and only one has it.  We live in Tampa, FL and it's extremely humid as
well and thought that might be a problem.  I'm taking them to the vet today
for their manicures and was going to ask what I can do without giving them a
bath.

I've given them a bath before, and it was a very nerve-racking experience.
Neither one of them liked it at all.  Then the blow drying...that was even
worse.  Does anyone else have problems giving their piggies a bath?  Is
there an easier way?

Thanks, Tara, Stoney and Pebbles