[Gpdd] PIGNIC: Reminder

JoAnn Sequeira joann_sequeira at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 7 10:06:27 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

I am sorry that I will not be able to attend the Pignic this year as I will
be  very involved in fostering many of the dogs from the south.  Pawsafe is
the organization that I have been volunteering with and we are going to be
inundated with animals from shelters down there in addition to our regular
rescues ( 15 - 20)  puppies and dogs) which have been arriving weekly.

I hope you have a beautiful day. Take care and hug those piggies! :)

JoAnn

<BLOCKQUOTE style='PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #A0C6E5
2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px'><font
style='FONT-SIZE:11px;FONT-FAMILY:tahoma,sans-serif'><hr color=#A0C6E5
size=1>
<i>"Guinea Pig Daily Digest"
<gpdd at gpdd.org>,"NewsWheek"
<NewsWheek at piggsrbest.com>,"Tammy Rao"
<raaberao at comcast.net>,"Sara Martin"
<smartin359 at yahoo.com>,"Penny Christopher"
<BriarPatch at direcway.com>,"Lois McAuliffe"
<loismcauliffe at yahoo.com>,"Jo Ann Sequeira"
<joann_sequeira at hotmail.com>,"Heidi"
<ZCan at comcast.net>,"Dale Sigler"
<CTCavyCare at aol.com>,"Ann Waite"
<waitea at comcast.net>,"Amy Siev"
<ABSiev at aol.com>,"Laura Whitney"
England Pignic is September 11th at Stanley Park in Westfield,
MA.<br>>Info and directions are on Tammy's Pignic Central page
at<br>>www.cavymadness.com.  I am planning some piggie contests for fun.
Piggie<br>>vendors are welcome to bring their items to
sell.<br>><br>>I will quietly collect for the animal rescue in the
South.  Donations will<br>>be sent to Pets & Animals in Distress, C/O
Hurricane Relief Fund, 1511 East<br>>Commercial Blvd - PMB #129 Fort
Lauderdale, Florida 33334.  Make checks out<br>>to
Boston area pignic is in Wellesley, MA on September 18th.  Info also
all the poor animals in the South