[Gpdd] [rescue]: more gps in Wakefield looking for homes

ke kareneas at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 15:22:04 EDT 2005

Some of you may remember that I posted a few months
ago about a guinea pig rescue in Wakefield MA.  Here's
an update on those piggies, and  there are now more
looking for homes!

"We have finally placed all of the original 15 piggies
from that abandoned group and are now trying to place
about 20 of various ages that some woman inadvertently
bred.  Interested parties can contact Sarah Norton at
VCA Wakefield Animal Hospital 781-245-0045."

If you know of anyone who may be interested, please
pass this along to them as well.

Thanks,
Karen