[Gpdd] MISC.: hurricane, Jessica, Leila

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Sep 7 13:34:52 EDT 2005

Donna, Tom, Huck, Big Jim, Becky, Thatcher, and Aunt Polly, we wrote to
Jessica, Piggy Wiggy, and Harley to check on them, but we have not yet
heard anything.  Here's hoping that they are fine but just perhaps without
power.

Judi and the Haypile Honeys, thanks so much for letting us know that Leila
in Missisippi is OK.  That is so great.  How very nice, too, that despite
being without power, she wants to help in the "Secret Santa" operation for
needy animals in the area.  Please thank her for us.

Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed