[Gpdd] MISC: Last but not least -

Candy G. crawdad1953 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 7 18:21:34 EDT 2005

It drives me CRAZY when my posts to the digest end up with one word being on
every other line.  It just makes my already long and over-involved posts
twice as long.  I'm figuring that's aggravating to y'all as well
(understatement, right?).  I have tried several things to correct this and
can't figure out what is going on.  Leah, how do you get such short little
lines?  THe rest of you, how do y'all get shorter lines that stay intact??

Inquiring minds want to know.

Also, about the excercise pens that I mentioned in the disaster kit:  I went
on-line to see if I could get the proper name of it for whoever might be
interested, but can't find the exact one.  I have seen other digesters
mention it.  It is multicolored wiring (red, blue, green, and yellow,
maybe?) and about 12-18" high.  The sections are hooked together and fold up
and fit into a box about the size of half a package of printer paper.  If
someone knows the name, would you send it if anyone asks?  Thanks.

Candy; T&M+X