[Gpdd] Are you OK? (GPDD)

Leila Baldridge keegsmom at cablelynx.com
Thu Sep 8 00:38:35 EDT 2005

Hi!
Thanks so much for keeping us in your prayers! We had winds of 70+ mph here
which caused most of the area to lose power. There were lots of trees down,
and quite a few houses had damage from trees falling on them, but our house
had no damage. We were without electricity, and still can't drink the water,
and until today it was practically impossible to find gasoline--but it was a
minor inconvenience compared to the devastation on the Miss. coast and in
New Orleans. We just got internet back an hour or so ago, so I have been
very out of touch with the world. All my pets made it through fine. Since we
were without AC or even fans in 95 degree heat, I was very worried about the
piggies. But the 6 Little Pigs were real troopers--they hung in there!
Again, thanks to everyone for your concern. My prayers go out to those still
suffering the aftermath of Katrina, and I pray for the safety of the poor
animals who were left behind in the evacuation.
I am just now catching up on all my e-mails and the digests, but my
condolences to all those who have lost a dear piggie, and healing wheeks to
all sick piggies.
Leila and the 6 Little Pigs