[Gpdd] [MISC] Katrina Pig Match up...

Jenna T. tenetylo at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 8 07:54:23 EDT 2005

Thank you all!  I have received several piggie people already who would like
to participate to send gifts/supplies to katrina victims...  Please give me
a little to respond... there are so many!!! anywho.  I still need to know
who has the other list of people to send too?????  are they all piggie
related people??? I need a little info on that end... I will check my
computer all day Thurs and Friday (8 - 5 - while i'm at work) and I'll visit
my parents house on sat (afternoon) to get more emails etc... not sure when
people want me to have there "secret santa" people by???  Let me know...

Jenna, Fuzzy, Louie, and Bob the fish