[Gpdd] CARE: RE: Disaster List

Candy G. crawdad1953 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 9 12:17:52 EDT 2005

Yep, Jaime - that's the exact exercise / playpen that I was talking about.
VERY convenient and easy to store.  For those of you who want to see it,
picture #16 in Albert's pix on Jaime's site offers a good view of it.
http://www.piggiepages1.blinkz.com/

The Disaster List - I have a 2 page pdf format version of that list that is
much more user friendly than the way it posted in the digest.  Very clear
and concise.  I also have a sample Identification Sheet in the same format.
If any of you would like to have that version of the list or ID sheet (or
both), please email me direct or in the digest and I'll send it to you.

Candy, Topper, Mollie, and X