[Gpdd] {MISC.} Phone numbers for Katrina victims and suggestion...

Trina Pelham piggiementor at msn.com
Fri Sep 9 21:59:48 EDT 2005

Hi Friends,

Cindy has compiled the list of phone numbers for me to call so I will get on
it this weekend. These poor people. I also wanted to add to Maren's idea,
the local mom and pop pet stores may be more willing to help over the large
chains like PETsMART and Petco as they are already doing donations from some
of there areas. If you contact any of them, make sure you have an address
and phone number for them and the shelters most likely will send them a tax
credit receipt but I'd like to suggest contacting the shelter first to make
sure they would do that. I think Maren's idea is great and I am going to
make an effort to contact some of my local stores here in Colorado too. I am
going to look at offering to pay the shipping costs if it's a reasonable
option for me so it may be more inviting for them to donate. Gotta go and
all of you take care. Warm piggie hugs and healing wheeks to any ill furry
friends.

Warm Regards,

Trina M. Pelham

Need the past Newslettters from Pigpals? Try going to this link, you may
need to copy/paste.

http://www.ymlp.com/pubarchive.php?pigpals

Guinea Pigs are Number One...
AIM- piggiementor