[Gpdd] [misc] experience at the vet

labbatesms at comcast.net labbatesms at comcast.net
Fri Sep 9 23:42:43 EDT 2005

I never had any experience going to the vet before the herd came along.  The piggies I had while growing up never really had serious health problems and they just lived out their lives.

I never know who is more traumatized when I have taken the herd to the vet -- me or the piggies.  I swear that the people with the largest dogs wait until I go to the vet's with a piggy (I'm sure it only seems that way :-)

Percy recently had to get some medication.  The vet only had one of the medications at the office and had to write a precription for the other one.  I cracked up when I saw the prescription was written out for "Percy Labbate" -- how cute!

When I got the prescription back from the pharmacy, it had Percy's name on it with the description underneath "guinea pig".  The prescription also had my name on it with the description underneath "Stephanie Labbate -- other guinea pig".  At least according to Walgreen's, I am now OFFICIALLY a guinea pig!  We had a good laugh about this!

Steph
Patches, Percy and Scamp

--
www.filmdvdreleases.com