[Gpdd] [Announcement] New Furry Things

BARRINGER JAMIE MAE barringj at ucsu.colorado.edu
Mon Sep 12 10:04:49 EDT 2005

Hi. This is Gus Piggy. (Eeep! Teeth off, Sonja!) Oh, and Sonja too, I
suppose. Whee wanted to tell everyone about our new neighbor Furballs,
Percy and Dulcinea. Our old furball Neighbor, Petunia, was what our Human
called a Teddybear Hamster. She was kinda cute, I suppose, but she got
really old and stiff(arthritic) and lost most of her butt Fur. She was
mosly deaf, or just really stubborn, and had to move into an opake(opaque)
box cause her eyes got too sensitive. I hope Piggies age more gracefully
than that! So, anyway, she finally passed away mid-nap about two weeks
ago, and now two tiny furry things called dwarf Hamsters have been allowed
to move in next door. One is white, and the other is pearly gray. I wish
we could play with them, but the Human says we're too big. I think I'd
rather have had a snuggly cute female guinea pig next door in that case,
a fluffy one. Still, these guys are pretty cute.

All our warmest wishes to all the piggies and their people who were
affected by the terrible tragedy in New Orleans. I have had baths before
where I was surrounded up to my ears almost in water, and I can't imagine
the horror of being immersed in more water than that! Hopefully more
piggies will survive the disaster than the news pictures show.

-Gus and Sonja Piggy, and Jamie Barringer, the Human