[Gpdd] Announcement: Butterfly had 7 babies!!

Nichole Cook nicholecook at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 12 19:24:58 EDT 2005

Hey everypig and everyslave! It's been awhile since I have posted, and first off I just wanted to send out heart warming thoughts to everyone who has lost a precious furry friend. Also, prayers and thoughts to the victims of Katrina, both human and animal.

Well my piggy Butterfly who I thought was never going to have her babies FINALLY had them on Sunday morning at about 1am. She had 7!!! 2 of which sadly did not survive and 1 was ont eh critical list after I had to take the sack off of it and revive it. But she seems to be doing ok now. So as of right now we have 5 lil precious babies to add to our 8 grown ups! They are absolutely gorgeous! Two are slick haired, and calico colored (black, white and red) and 3 are Auburn (sooooo pretty) abby's.

Our other pigs are doing great. Reese the babies daddy is very grumpy b/c we seperated him and Butterfly while she was so huge, and especially now since she just had babies we dont want her pregnant again. Our oldest pig, Abby who is 3 years old has been having seisures and is losing alot of hair around her behind. She has that ruff flaky skin back there. She has also lost alot of weight. She used to be our fattest pig.

Well thats all for now, just wanted to send in an update.
Love to all!

Nichole and the Herd...Jakey, Abby, Oreo, Reese, Butterfly, Gary, Flower, Pepper & the 5 new additions!